For savingthe audio playing on your device, all you need to do is find a powerful recorder that cancapture the internal sound. Although some devices offer you a built-in audio recorder, not all smartphones andcomputers have features to record system audio directly.
So how can you create an internal audio recording on a PC or Android phone without a built-in recorder? Don't worry. All theinternal audio recorders in this post can help. This articlewill give you detailed information about the best internal sound recordersfor PC andAndroid, and you can select the most suitable oneby comparing them.
System Audio Recorderfor PC/Mac:
- 1. EaseUS RecExperts[Windows/Mac]
- 2. Audacity[Windows/Mac]
- 3. Free Sound Recorder[Windows/Mac]
- 4. AudFree Audio Capture[Mac]
- 5. TunesKit Audio Capture[Mac]
- 6. QuickTime Player[Mac]
Free Internal Sound Recorder for Android:
- 7. Mobizen Screen Recorder
- 8. AZ Screen Recorder
- 9. ADV Screen Recorder
- 10. Screen Recorder
Free Internal Sound Recorder Online:
- 12. Screencastify
- 13. Screencapture.com
EaseUS RecExperts is one of the most popular screen recorder software on the market,which is used widely by Windows and macOS users all around the world. Using this software, you can easily solve the problem if you don't know how to record internal audio on Mac. Also, you can use it to record the full or part of the screen, audio, and webcam. This versatile recorder helps you record internal sound and microphone separately or simultaneously and allows you torecord screen with audio.
This PCinternal sound recorder is dedicated to helping novice users and professionals record whatever they want on the screen. Besides the video and audio recording tools, EaseUS RecExperts even offers you a built-in media player and file trimmer to view or edit your recordings easily. And if you don't knowhowtorecord Zoommeetingwithoutpermission, EaseUS RecExperts is here to help.
- One of the best screen recording software for beginners
- Record system sound, microphone sound, or both of them
- Enable you to record audio, screen, and webcam with a few simple clicks
- Schedule recordingto start capturing video and audio automatically
- Support file trimming and adding the opening title/closing credits to your videos
Click the below button to install this excellent screen recorder and recordinternal audio by following the steps below.
Free DownloadWindows 11/10/8/7
Free DownloadmacOS 10.13 or later
Step 1.Launch EaseUS RecExperts on your computer, and click "Audio"(looks like a speaker) on the left side of the main interface.
Step 2.To record the internal audio, you need to select the "System sound" option on the next window.You can adjust the volume by clicking on "System sound" > "Advanced options".
Step 3.Next, click on the red "REC"button to begin your recording. While recording, you can pause or stop the recording by clicking on the according buttons.
Step 4.Once done, you can find the recordings in the pop-up recording list window.
If you would like to record audio Windows 10, macOS, or Linux computers, you can try Audacity. It is a piece of sound-editing software that is widely known for being open-source and offering cross-platform compatibility. It's not only a screen recorder with internal audio but also a sound editing software that you can use professionally.
- Free of charge
- Lightweight and a relatively small program size
- Open-source with community support working to improve it continually
- Allow you to convert music tapes and save them to MP3 on CD
- Allowusers to use different sound files and duplicate, cut, blend, or graft them together
- Some aspects are more complex and not as user-friendly
- The program is limited in its mixing capabilities
By the name, you can guess that it's a system audio recorder available for free. Thisis fantastic freeware that allows you to record sound generated by a computer or any external source. You can save audio from YouTube or any other online source and listen to it later. You can also record Skype and WhatsApp conversations and keep them safe on your computer as a beautiful memory with your dear and lovable ones.
- Record VoIP calls or Internet-telephony conversations when using programs like Skype, Google Talk, etc.
- Preset quality for efficient recording
- Enhance recordings & audio files
- Allowusers to record streaming audio broadcasts, conferences, VoIP phone calls, Skype, etc.
- Not so smooth compared to other paid software
AudFree Audio Capture is a system soundrecorder that can record all types of sound playing through any Mac apps, including iTunes, QT, Safari, Chrome, VLC, and any other local or web media players. It is a good solution to record streaming audio and live broadcasts, online radios, and more with lossless quality and ID3 tags retained.
As it's wizard-based software, you do not need any advanced configuration to make this application work.
- Trusted and reliable software
- Ultra-simple recording with a few clicks
- Value for money
- Effective as Audio capture tool
- Similar software is available free of cast
- Costly to purchase if one does not regularly use it
TunesKit Audio Capture is a free internal audio recorder for Mac that can only record any sound you want with one click, whether the sound is frominternal or external. You can also record streaming music like Apple Music, Spotify, etc., as well as some other audio types, including broadcasts, radio stations, game music, etc.
Using this software, you can also extract audio tracks from video files of any format you play on your Mac. This software can also edit the audio records by merging or trimming the clips according to your wish.
- It keeps lossless quality and ID3 tags
- Record screen and camera at the same time
- Extract audio tracks from video files
- It converts recorded audio to MP3, WAV, AAC, FLAC, etc.
- There are minor bugs in the current version
- It contains ads
- Regular updates are mandatory
QuickTime Player is another completely free internal audio recorder for Mac users. Youcan use QuickTime Player (version 10) to play, record, edit, and share audio and video files. It is an extensible multimedia outline work that is produced by Mac and even handles different organizations of digital video, picture sound, panoramic image, and interactivity.
Besides, it is an excellent movie software viewer that uses the latest streaming technology to access instant content on the Internet.
- Supporta small and attractive interface
- Smart and various annotations to use
- Capture everything on your screen
- Upload your snapshot to our storage in one click
- Limited recording and editing functionality
- It takes up a larger space in your small Mac storage
It is an internal audio screen recorder that records system audio with screen for Android users. This app has so many essential tools. When you launch this app and open it, you can choose whether you want to record internal or external audio while the screen recording is on. You can also select internal recording, and that's it.
- This app is free of cost
- It can record a clear screen in full HD
- It allows users to record only internal sounds
- Various video editing features are available, including trim, cut, add images, etc.
- Allow you to record longer videos without worrying about storage space
- As it's free, the app contains ads
- This is only available for Android
AZ Screen Recorder is another screen and audio recorder not rooted for Android users. You can download it from Google Play for free. After installing, launch the app and enable the option to record the audio, and this app won't record sound until you enable this option.
If you are using this app for recording internal voice, make sure that the room where your recording is completely silent since the microphone you will be using can pick up external sounds as well as internal audio.
- It doesn't ask for root access
- There is no time limit and no watermark
- A floating widget always staying on top will let you snap at the exact moment on any screen
- Record audio and screen at the same time
- The program is limited in its mixing capabilities
- If you do not save video just after recording, it gets deleted permanently
ADV Screen Recorder is another Android screen recorder with internal audio. With this app, you can easily capture the sound coming from your smartphone without requiring root.
Moreover, this internal audio app lets you record screen, system sound, microphone, or both at the same time with high quality. It also offers you options to change the resolution, bitrate, frame rate and edit the recordings with basic tools.
- Offer editing tools
- Set your text and banner with full customization
- Use front or back camera while recording
- Contain ads
Screen Recorder is another Android internal soundrecorder application. This app offers you many options, such as recording videos, taking screencasts, capturing webcam and screen simultaneously, etc.
Using it, you can capture your own voice through a microphone while recording the screen, which is helpful for making tutorials. After recording, it supports saving the recorded videos on an SD card or any location you want.
- Offer Day/Night theme
- Support multiple languages
- Built with some basic editing tools
- It doesn't have a floating control button
When it comes to recording on PC, people always think about screen recording software. In fact, an Chrome extension can also do that. Here we give you Nimbus Screenshot & Screen Video Recorder. With this easy editing tool, you can focus on recording internal audio with one simple click. Thisextension is very flexible. Let's see more information about it below.
- Editing can be done directly in a browser
- Scrolling during recording won'tdisrupt recording
- Built-in countdown will remind you of the recording
- Accessible only for Chrome and Firefox users
Screencastify is another online screen recorder we want to introduce to you. It is capable ofrecording tutorials, lessons, or other kinds ofvideos. This extension offers a clean-cut screen recording function. The steps to record audio on your device are as simple as clicking a button, making it efficient for smaller projects. Let's see its pros and cons below.
- Saves files directly to YouTube or Google Drive
- Quite user-friendly, no need to learn technics
- It works well with Google Chrome
- Recording time no more than 5 minutes
Screencapture.com offers users an online screen recorder that can record microphone, sound, and webcam. It also supports adding or removing watermark to or from the recorded videos. The online version is excellent for working solely on capturing. However, if you need to do more for your recordings, such as editing the video, you'll need to download the software.
- Compatible with Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and Opera
- The tool records your device and saves theHD videos
- No professional skills are needed
- Features are limited in the online version
The Bottom Line
We have shown you the top 10 best internal sound recorders on this page, which can run perfectly on PC or Android. If you need to capture the system sound, you can choose anyone to complete the task. For those who want to capture the screen and audio simultaneously, EaseUS RecExperts is an excellent choice. It not only enables you to record internal audio on Mac or PC but capture screen with sound in simple clicks!
Free DownloadWindows 11/10/8/7
Free DownloadmacOS 10.13 or later
FAQs About Internal Audio Recording
If you want to get more information about internal audio recording software, here are some FAQs that may help.
1. Which Screen Recorder is best for internal audio?
You can never miss those best internal audio recording apps whether you want to record the system sound on PC, Mac, or your Android phone.
Top 10 internal audio recorder for PC/Mac/Android/Online:
- 1. EaseUS RecExperts - for Windows/macOS
- 2. Audacity - for Windows/macOS/Linux
- 3. Free Sound Recorder - for Windows/macOS
- 4. AudFree Audio Capture - for macOS
- 5. TunesKit Audio Capture - for macOS
- 6. QuickTime Player - for macOS
- 7. Mobizen Screen Recorder - for Android
- 8. AZ Screen Recorder - for Android
- 9. ADV Screen Recorder - for Android
- 10. Screen Recorder - for Android
- 11. Nimbus Screenshot & Screen Video Recorder - Online
- 12. Screencastify - Online
- 13. Screencapture.com - Online
2. How to record internal audio on Mac?
It's straightforward to record internal audio on Mac as long as you installed EaseUS RecExperts on your MacBook. Follow the steps to capture system sound.
Step 1. Launch EaseUS RecExpert on your Mac, and click on the "Audio" button.
Step 2. Hit the icon in the bottom left corner to select a suitable sound source.
Step 3. Click on the "REC" button to start recording, and click on "Stop recording" when you want to save the audio.
Step 4. Then, you can use the built-in media player to view the internal audio you captured and trim the file if needed.
3. How do I record internal audio?
You can use different apps to record internal sound on your Windows PC. First of all, download and install EaseUS RecExperts on your device. After launching it, you can directly choose the "Audio" mode to capture the internal sound. This software offers you some optional sound sources. For instance, you can record the system audio and microphone separately or simultaneously. The recordings can be exported in a suitable audio format, such as MP3, AAC, or WAV.
4. Can you record internal audio on Android?
As we discussed earlier, Google has restricted this feature to recording internal audio for some reason. But somehow, some latest version of Android has this feature, but they are not very useful. The recorded audio remains very noisy.
5. Why does Google not allow internal audio recording?
There are many reasons behind this: one is your privacy, while another is a copyright issue. People will not download the music or any other audio, and they may just record it and use it. However, in the latest version of Android, Google has enabled this feature as of need.
- Open QuickTime Player from your Applications folder, then choose File > New Screen Recording from the menu bar. ...
- Before starting your recording, you can click the arrow next to the Record button to change the recording settings:
1. AZ Screen Recorder. AZ Screen Recorder is one of the most well-known screen recorder apps for Android, and most of you have probably used or heard of it before. AZ Screen Recorder, which has many of the same functions as DU Recorder, also provides a wealth of tweaks and options for recording your smartphone's screen ...What is the best secret video recorder for Android? ›
One of the best video recording apps for Android, Background Video Recorder (BVR) records video with an option to disable camera sounds so others around you won't know you're recording. You can also schedule a recording for a future time.What is the best secret voice recorder? ›
- THE WORLD'S SMALLEST MICRO VOICE RECORDER.
- SPY PEN AUDIO RECORDER.
- PRO USB FLASH DRIVE SPY AUDIO RECORDER.
- MINI WRIST BAND VOICE ACTIVATED RECORDER.
- USB FLASH DRIVE VOICE RECORDER.
- MINI MICRO STICK VOICE ACTIVATED RECORDER.
- LAWMATE KEYCHAIN SPY LISTENING DEVICE WITH VOICE ACTIVATION.
- View Here.
You must be familiar with QuickTime Player, which is a free video recording software on Mac. It can play, record, edit, and share videos on Mac. Recording the screen with external voice is accessible. It lets capture a full screen or a selected area with a few clicks.
With Voice Memos, you use your Mac as a recording device. To create a recording, use the built-in microphone, a supported headset, or an external mic. You can listen to your Voice Memos recordings on any Apple device where you're signed in with the same Apple ID. See See your recordings on all your Apple devices.What's the best screen recorder for Mac free? ›
Screencast-O-Matic – Simple Screen Recorder. For Mac users who are looking for the best free screen recorders, you can give Screencast-O-Matic a try. It is known as a helpful but simple web-based screencasting software.What is the name of the app that records your screen? ›
SCR Screen Recorder is one of the most recommended Android cellphone screen recorders. You can record audio, video and also have the option of using the camera during the recording. The downside is that in order to access the app, you need root privileges, i.e., enable super user features.What app can I use to record my Android screen with sound? ›
- Swipe down twice from the top of your screen.
- Tap Screen record . You might need to swipe right to find it. ...
- Choose what you want to record and tap Start. The recording begins after the countdown.
- To stop recording, swipe down from the top of the screen and tap the Screen recorder notification .
Most recent phones from Google, Samsung, OnePlus, Oppo, Vivo, Xiaomi, and more, come with a built-in screen recording feature that lets you capture internal audio.
- Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder. Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder is full of features and allows you to customize your recording experience. ...
- Riverside.fm. ...
- FL Studio Mobile. ...
- Otter. ...
- Easy Voice Recorder Pro. ...
- Dolby On.
The best Android call recorder for speech-to-text
The Automatic Call Recorder app is completely free and extremely easy to use. After installing the app it will automatically record all incoming and outgoing phone calls.
Hidden Camera Finder is a security app that helps you detect and locate hidden cameras in your home, office, or any other location. With this app, you can scan for hidden cameras using your smartphone's camera and identify their location with the help of augmented reality (AR) markers.Which is the best hidden call recorder app? ›
Hoverwatch is the best-hidden call recorder app that can remotely record all the incoming and outgoing calls on the monitored device. You can either download call audio to your computer or listen to them right in the panel. You can view all of the websites visited by the user of the Android-powered target device.What is the best spy listening device using phone? ›
- EVIDA 32GB Digital Voice Recorder.
- TileRec – Voice Activated Recorder.
- Hfuear Mini Voice Activated Recorder.
- Dictopro Digital Voice Activated Recorder.
- Telele Audio Voice Recorder.
- DONEST Digital Voice Recorder.
- SSLine Voice Activated Audio Recorder.
- QZTELECTRONIC 16GB Voice Activated Recorder.
Experts advise that the most common spots to hide surveillance devices are spaces where people spend most of their time. In hotel rooms and houses, the target spots include the area near the bed, bathroom, living room.How do I find hidden recording devices? ›
- Look for a lens. Looking for a lens 'inside' the glass is the most obvious way to tell if there is a camera hidden in a mirror. ...
- Check for a reflection. ...
- Listen for a noise. ...
- Look for wires. ...
- Use a flashlight. ...
- Approach it from the side. ...
- Look at the face of detectors. ...
- Look for suspicious wires.
Go to Audio source and select Internal audio. You can use a third-party screen recorder app from the Google Play Store if your phone doesn't have one built-in. Using the AZ Screen Recorder as an example, go to the app settings, enable Record audio, tap on Audio source, and select Internal audio.Does Android have internal audio recording? ›
The 'internal sound' recording function allows you to capture a clear, untainted sound. Record just the sound of the game or video and broadcast with quality (some apps may not record the internal sound due to Google policy).Does Android have a built-in voice recorder? ›
Does Android Have a Built-In Voice Recorder? Yes, your Android phone has a built-in voice recorder app. You can find it by searching for Sound Recorder in your apps. Swipe up from your phone's home screen if you're using an older version of Android.
Internal recording is only possible for rooted devices below Android 10 (except for a few ROM's which doesn't require root). For Android 10, you can record internal audio due to exposed API by google. Which are not present for the lower version. If you are on Android 9 or lower version, then this will work for you.How do I record a conversation on my phone? ›
Use call recording responsibly and turn it on only when needed.
- On your Android device, open the Phone app .
- At the top right, tap More options Settings. Call recording.
- Under “Always record,” turn on Numbers not in your contacts.
- Tap Always record.
Smart Recorder is the best secret voice recording app for Android users. The app can record surrounding voice even when the display is off. The app does not consume too much battery life in comparison to other such hidden voice recording apps.Where are recordings stored on Android? ›
They appear to be stored in the app folder so not easy to get to. You can share the file to save a copy somewhere else or save to Google drive.Can you record a phone call without the other person knowing? ›
If you have an Android phone, the Automatic Call Recorder by Appliqato is one of the best apps available in the Google Play Store for recording phone calls. Once installed, the app automatically records all outgoing and incoming phone calls without alerting the person you're recording.Is the any hidden call Recorder for Android? ›
Hoverwatch is the best-hidden call recorder app that can remotely record all the incoming and outgoing calls on the monitored device. You can either download call audio to your computer or listen to them right in the panel. You can view all of the websites visited by the user of the Android-powered target device.How do I record a live conversation on Android? ›
On your Android device, open the Voice app and tap the menu, then settings. Under calls, turn on incoming call options. When you want to record a call using Google Voice, simply answer the call to your Google Voice number and tap 4 to start recording.Which permission is required to record an audio in Android application? ›
Requesting permission to record audio
Starting with Android 6.0 (API level 23) an app that uses a dangerous permission must ask the user for approval at run time. After the user has granted permission, the app should remember and not ask again.
1 In the Settings menu, tap on the "Privacy" option. 2 In the Privacy menu, tap on “Permission Manager” option. 3 In the Permission Manager menu, you can review which apps have permission to use the camera, microphone, or both.How do I enable audio on Android? ›
- On your Android device, tap Settings. Connected devices.
- Next to your device, tap Settings .
- Tap Audio switch.
- To turn the feature on or off, select Use audio switch.