Aug 24, 2021 (Updated: May 25, 2022)
1236 views, 5 min read
If you are thinking of using PowerDirector for video editing, then you should know that it leaves a watermark on the videos that are edited using the free version. However, there are a few ways to get rid of the watermark. We are going to tell you some easy methods to remove the PowerDirector watermark without any hassle. Or you can also try MarkGo which can remove PowerDirector watermarks in just a few clicks.
Part 1:Take off PowerDirector Watermark on Android
Part 2: Remove Cyberlink PowerDirector Watermark from Video and Image Easily
Part 3: Simplest Way to Erase PowerDirector Watermark via Purchase
Part 4: Get Rid of Watermark from Cyberlink PowerDirector 17
Part 5: FAQs about how to Remove PowerDirector Watermark
Part 1. Take off PowerDirector Watermark on Android
In this part, we will tell you how to remove the Cyberlink PowerDirector watermark on android, which is one of the best watermark apps for Android.
You can remove the watermark on android through two methods. Let's have a look at them.
1: Online tools and applications
There are a number of online tools and software where anyone can easily upload videos and photos to remove watermarks and different objects from them. You can use any online platform for this purpose. Online tools are mostly free, and you can use them to remove watermarks quickly.
2: Through PowerDirector premium purchase
PowerDirector adds its watermark only in the trial version. If you buy any premium bundle or package of PowerDirector, then this app will automatically remove its watermarks without destroying media quality.
Step 1: Download and install the latest version of the PowerDirector app from the Play Store.
Step 2: Create a video or edit a pre-existing video from your device and click on the small arrow at the top right corner of the mobile screen. Here you will see the different options; click on Save to Gallery or SD Card.
Step 3: After clicking on the option, you will again see some options like Full HD 1080p, HD 720p, and SD 360p. Click on Full HD 1080p, and the app will show you the premium packages.
Step 4: Choose any monthly or yearly plan according to your budget and buy it. The prices will be mentioned in the plan's description. After purchasing the premium plan, the spp will automatically remove watermarks from your files.
Part 2. Remove Cyberlink PowerDirector Watermark from Video and Image Easily
iMyFone MarkGo is a nice tool for removing objects from videos. It is a single software for removing and adding objects or watermarks from videos and photos.
(Click to rate this post)
Generally rated 4.9 (122 participated)
You have already rated this article, please do not repeat scoring!
Choose Video Watermark Remover and hit the Plus sign icon, and load the video that has a PowerDirector watermark. This time, click the Add watermark removing area and place the selection box to the watermark area.How do I remove watermarks for free? ›
Inpaint works to remove watermark from picture online free of cost. The web-based tool works to remove unnecessary objects, including watermarks or scratches, from images quite efficiently. The software has a pretty straightforward interface that anyone can use easily.How do you remove a watermark from video perfectly? ›
- Import the video from photos by tapping the Plus icon on the upper right corner of the screen;
- Tap the video icon and select Remove Watermark.
- Select the watermark area on the video and tap Start to begin the watermark removing process.
- Wondershare Fotophire(Recommended)
- Photoshop CS5.
- Photo Stamp Remover.
Once you finish perfecting your videos with PowerDirector, you can upgrade to the paid version and export your video without watermarks. Altogether, PowerDirector's impressive range of features and easy navigation make it the best free video editing software.How do I save a PowerDirector video as an mp4? ›
How To Export Video in PowerDirector - YouTubeWhat is the best app to remove watermark? ›
- Wondershare UniConverter.
- Photo eraser.
- Double-click near the top of the page to open the header area.
- Put your cursor over the watermark until you see a 4-way arrow.
- Select the watermark.
- Press the Delete key on your keyboard.
- Repeat as necessary to remove all watermarks.
- Use BeeCut to Delete Watermark. ...
- 1.1 Via Mosaic. ...
- 1.2 Crop Out Watermark. ...
- Use Video Grabber to Record Video. ...
- Use Online Tool to Remove Watermark. ...
- Use Video Converter Studio to Remove Date Stamp. ...
- Use Android App to Delete Watermark. ...
- Use iOS App to Erase Watermark.
Being loved by most people, AnyMP4 Video Converter Ultimate would be most recommended tool to remove watermark from videos. It can remove watermark from a video file without blur by cropping, replacing and erasing it directly.
How to Remove Watermarks from Images (Easier than Photoshop!)How do you remove a watermark from a video app? ›
- Apowersoft Watermark Remover. Compatibility: Android, Windows. ...
- Remove & Add Watermark. Compatibility: Android. ...
- Video Eraser. Compatibility: iOS. ...
- Kapwing. ...
- MusicallyDown. ...
- 10 Best URL Shortening Services To Simplify Your Links.
When editing your document, click the Watermark tab on the right. To show or hide the watermark, check or uncheck the corresponding checkbox. Double-click the watermark and then click the "Delete" icon. Then you can remove watermark from PDF successfully.How can I remove watermark from bulk photos? ›
- Photoshop - The most powerful watermark remover.
- Photo Stamp Remover - For batch processing.
- Wondershare Fotophire - Captures the entire watermark with one click.
- PhotoUPZ - Provides automatic customization.
- GIMP - Can be used without installation.
With Clipchamp, you can export 480p videos with no watermark for free. Or, sign up to a premium account to export watermark free videos with premium features at 720p and 1080p resolution.Do you have to pay for PowerDirector? ›
PowerDirector Essential is the free version of the award-winning PowerDirector Video Editing Software. It's yours to use forever! And you can use all the advanced features without being locked behind a 30-day window. If you're interested in our premium content, you can try these in your project too!Which is the best free video editor without watermark iOS? ›
Apple iMovie - Popular Mac Built-in Video Editor
Apple iMovie is the free editing software no watermark for macOS and iOS.
- Click the YouTube button in the Production Wizard.
- Log in to YouTube and authorize CyberLink PowerDirector to use the YouTube service.
- Describe the video to be produced and uploaded.
- Confirm the copyright ownership of the video.
- Produce the video.
- Upload the video to YouTube.
CyberLink PowerDirector supports the import of the following file formats: Image: JPEG, TIFF, BMP, GIF, Video: DivX (if preinstalled), HD MPEG-2, DVR-MS, DV-AVI, DAT, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, VOB, VRO, ASF, WMV, WMV HD, MOV, MOD, TOD AVCHD, MPEG-4, AVC (H. 264), .How do I render a video in PowerDirector? ›
To do this: Click and drag one of the arrows on either side of the timeline slider to select a range of media on the timeline. Click on Render Preview button to start rendering the selected content. Wait until the render process is complete.
100% secure & free. No payment info required. Click here to restart the download if it didn't automatically start. Once your download is complete, run the PowerDirector downloader to complete the installation.Does OpenShot have a watermark? ›
Does OpenShot video editor have Watermark? The Openshot is an open-source video editing tool that has no watermark download. Therefore, it does not brand its name on your project video despite it being a 100% free tool.Does Filmora video editor have a watermark? ›
1. Does Filmora have a watermark? Yes, if you use the free trial of Filmora videos and export video from the free version, your output will definitely have a Filmora watermark. The paid version of Filmora can help you get rid of watermark directly, yet it costs so much that many video editors want to save the money.Does Shotcut have a watermark? ›
Shotcut allows no watermark, adds, trial versions, plug-ins, and unrelated bundled software like the freeware introduced above. Unlike other free tools, file import is not required in Shotcut due to its native timeline editing feature.How do I get PowerDirector full version for free? ›
Despite having all those incredible features, PowerDirector still offers its free version for any Android users who wish to experience its excellent video editing applications. Just look up for the app on the Google Play Store and you can have it ready without having to pay anything.What video editor do YouTubers use? ›
What do YouTubers use to edit their videos? Apparently, the programs used by a lot of YouTubers are Final Cut Pro, iMovie and Premiere Pro. iMovie is commonly used because it comes pre-installed on Apple devices and does most of everything you need it to for video editing on a basic level.Is PowerDirector better than KineMaster? ›
Quick verdict. If you are looking for a free video editor, KineMaster is the one you need. It has more text titles, filters, and other assets. If you don't care about spending some money, PowerDirector is for you.How can I edit a video for free without watermark? ›
- VSDC (Windows PC) ...
- Kapwing (Web-based) ...
- iMovie (Mac and iPhone) ...
- Kdenlive (Windows, Mac, and Linux) ...
- Lightworks (Windows, Mac, and Linux) ...
- Avid Media Composer First (Windows, Mac) ...
- Openshot (Windows, Mac, and Linux) ...
- Clipchamp (Web-based)
If you are looking for a good video editor without watermarks for Android, then CapCut is your best bet. The makers of Tiktok created it, so you can easily export your edited videos to Tiktok if you are a Tiktoker. It is also completely free.Is there any free video editor without watermark? ›
With Clipchamp, you can export 480p videos with no watermark for free. Or, sign up to a premium account to export watermark free videos with premium features at 720p and 1080p resolution.
How much does Filmora cost? Filmora costs $7.99 per month for individual users and $155.88 per year for businesses with one user. These include all Filmora features and free tech support.Does iMovie have watermark? ›
2. Does iMovie have a watermark? No, the projects you export from iMovie are not going to be watermarked. Also, you will have to create a watermark you want to add to a video you're editing in iMovie.Does CapCut have watermark? ›
Does CapCut Have Watermarks? CapCut is a popular video editing app for Android and iOS mobile phones, it's completely free to use, but it does have watermarks in its video editing ending and video editing templates.